Livadas Consulting is a digital marketing agency focused on helping small high-tech companies in Rochester, NY. As a small high-tech company ourselves, we are now accepting applications for a part-time position bookkeeping. Our office is part of a co-working space with about 80 other businesses. Although we have a private office, we share many things like the common cafe, conference room and most importantly, community. It is a casual yet professional atmosphere where lots of ideas exchange and networking happens on a daily basis. It’s a great alternative to the old fashioned cubical office spaces that many companies still utilize. We are proud of Rochester’s history and are dedicated to seeing Rochester, NY succeed as a great community.
- proficient with Quickbooks and Google Sheets.
- at least 2 years experience with bookkeeping or similar field
- at least 2 years of experience in office management/ executive support
- reliable transportation to our office
- resume and at least 3 references
- may only require 2-3 days at the office for up to 20 hours per week
- office located in Neighborhood of the Arts / North Winton next to Radio Social
- progressive/casual dress-code
Please submit resume for consideration. We will contact you promptly if we feel you you might be the right candidate. We look forward to your applications!
- Getting coffee and sending faxes.
- Working remote: We can find anyone in the world to do that.
Never Stop Connecting.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour